Sunday 21 February 2016

Ta-Dah!


I've finished!!!!

Back in March 2009 I started my hexagon blanket....... yep that's right, 7 years ago!!

Like most crafty people in Blogland I was inspired by Lucy over at Attic 24



My plan was to make a small throw to cover my foot stool but it kept going out of shape making it bigger!!!

It's been put on hold so many times but just before Christmas I decided that enough was enough. I stopped making to sell & cracked on.


Popsy has decided it's her blanket, she would come running when ever I got it out.
Bless her!



It's now taking pride & place on my king size bed


Like all my blankets I used the traditional method of using up scraps rather then buying new yarn in contrasting colours


I must say I'm as proud as punch!!!



1 comment:

  1. Its Beautiful!! I don't blame poppy for falling in love with it it looks so wonderful and cosy, and the fact that its made up of all scraps is really impressive, especially as all the colours look so great together! xx

    ReplyDelete