Friday 8 May 2015

Victory in Europe - 70 Years



Today we celebrate 70 years since the end of WW2

If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that if I could go back in time then it would be to this day


The joy is clear to see






On Monday I made a brooch


Today I proudly wore it with my Victory jumper



Although I should be happy & celebrating I feel sad today due to the election result.
I guess it's better to be passionate about something & lose then not care at all.

The funny thing is David getting back in won't effect me personally but it's the country I worry about...... what will happen to our NHS? More people visiting food banks?

I'm a hard working person so this should be my party but it's not!



1 comment:

  1. I was really disappointed that I didn't know about the 2 mins silence so completely missed doing it.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete