Monday 30 December 2013

Knit for Victory!


So I'm a little late in joining in but I still have 31 days so I think I'll be ok!

I had a few presents to make leading up to Christmas & I also wanted to finish my blanket before the end of the year (more on that another day) so hence the delay.

So what I'm I going to make?


Lovely isn't it?

I brought the pattern weeks ago & I'm looking forward to getting started.

You can find the pattern here 

If you'd like to join in you can find out more information here 

Today me & OH will be celebrating 


Not sure where those 25 years have gone! 

I won't say it's all been a bed of roses…… sometimes it's hard & it would've been easier to walk away!
But we've worked through problems & I wouldn't change a thing :)



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 25yrs
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you both, wishing you a wonderful day and enjoy the knitting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing the colours you choose, and Happy Anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete