Wednesday 16 November 2011

Spicy Lunch



oohhh get me doing 2 posts in one week!!!!

Since I started in Laura Ashley I find I'm hungry all the time! In Habitat a sandwich would fill me up but now I find myself wanting something hot for lunch..... maybe it's all the stairs I have to tackle.

I'm not a great lover of soup,  reminds me of the 0 points soup I used to make when I was on WW..... dull & tasteless. So I brought a few Innocent veg pots, I find them really yummy & filling ,they're great when I'm going out straight from work...... I don't have time to eat before Make, Do and Mend!.... but at nearly £4 a time it ain't cheap!

Yesterday I found a recipe in the November County Living for kale, chorizo & butter bean soup, as I love all these things I gave it a go.....




I had a small bowl for lunch & it was lovely..... I'm rubbish in the kitchen but I can say this is one of the best things I've made.

I still had enough for 4 lunches...... all that for under £4! I've frozen 2 for next week, I just hope they taste as nice de frosted.

I's easy peasy if you want to give it a go



The County Living photo is better then mine!!



Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. I looked at that recipe - think I'll give it a go!
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I'm always on the lookout for good soup recipes -- makes such a good wintery lunch. I hope your job is going well!?
    Blessings,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. James would love that! I'm a bit soup phobic, its a nice idea and I like it when I have it but I just dont feel excited by it, especially if its lumpy!! Lol Strange girl I know!

    ReplyDelete