Friday 29 October 2010

Folksy

Hello everyone..... hope you're all having a good half term :)

Today I thought we'd talk about Folksy..... now I'm sure you've all taken a look at some point but have you brought?
There's loads of things & some times it can be a bit over whelming so I though I'd share a few of my favourite things...

Firstly.....



Remembrance day is just around the corner so go on treat yourself!



I love this shop....so many lovely things :)


Another favourite shop


I'll be buying some of these for Christmas



I can just see this little fellow on my hand bag

I think I'll be buying most of my presents from here this year..... much nicer then the high street shops.

And if you're looking maybe you could pop over to my shop...



I had a fantastic day out yesterday which I'll be telling you about another time



No comments:

Post a Comment