Thursday 3 February 2011

January 2011

We're already 1 month into 2011.... how did that happen?

But that means spring is waiting around the corner.... hooray!!
January is always a tough month as it tends to be a bit miserable which isn't helped by the media telling us nearly every day this is the worse day of the year...etc...etc!

Here's a look back over my January....


We've had a few sunny days which Nanny has enjoyed.... see bottom left!

A sneak preview of the blanket I made for Kelly's baby...... she should have it now so I can share :) The flower pattern is from Rose.

I'm not working today which is great because the sun is shining! 
I have lots of jobs, one being to empty the Make, Do and Mend bags from Tuesday night....wow it was a busy one & when I got home at 10pm I didn't have the energy to put everything away. I'll also be sorting out all the admin, I hate that job as it's so time consuming but hey it's only once a month.

I did see The Kings Speech..... I loved it! My sort of film, great story, great acting & no stupid special effects! Did anyone else well up at the end??? I really want to see it again which is very unlike me..... looking forward to the DVD coming out. Fingers crossed for Colin Firth on Oscar night.

Hope you're all having a great week ...... back soon as I'm on holiday next week.....yippee!!




3 comments:

  1. Not seen it yet but hope to see it next weekend....thinkI had better take my tissues!
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed The Kings Speech, it is a fabulous film and I'm keeping everything crossed for them at the Oscars!

    Have a great weekend,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see that film, doubt whether I will get to see it untill its on DVD :)
    Thank you so much for the blanket it is perfect xxxx

    ReplyDelete