Monday 30 August 2010

Happy Birthday......


Yes in case you didn't know today is my birthday!!!

I've had a lovely day.... it was suppose to be very busy but after some changed plans etc it's turned out quite nice. 
I can tell you it involved roast chicken, a nap & lots of this......


I know it's sad isn't it? But I've been waiting for season 2 for months - I loved it when I was young (I think I've mentioned that before!) it has made me chuckle today because I still remember all the words! We used to video it & watch it over & over....... I still think it's as good today!

I've had some great presents which I'll show you later in the week & the sun has shone all day....I feel very special!

And the best bit....... I'm not working until Tuesday 7th........hurray!!!!


13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday honey.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you.
    And have a great week off!
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Josie-Mary
    Happy Birthday to you
    Love Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joe!

    Hope you have had a lovely day!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Hope you enjoyed your day, I know I would with plenty of Fame to watch!
    Luna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I picked the right day to vist your blog, then! Happy Birthday!! I have to say that I am greatly impressed with the pictures of your beautiful garden that you posted further down - I love growing my own stuff too. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds wonderful to me - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late stopping by but Happy Birthday!!!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! So sorry I missed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated Birthday wishes to youuuuu!

    Hope you have a great week off my fellow Fame lover :D

    x

    ReplyDelete