Thanks Bekimarie for these awards....
She's also tagged me .... so here goes 25 things about me.....
- I have 5 brothers & sisters & 13 nieces & nephews....with another one due today.... but strangely I don't like children!!!
- I can't walk in a straight line even when I'm sober so hence I don't drive or ride a bike!
- I can't swim & hate the sea.
- I drink too much cider & have been known as 'Cider women'!!!
- I'm a Virgo which is why everything has to be perfect
- I like watching horse racing & having a bet
- I'm not a girly girly
- I used to ride a scooter & go on the scooter rallies
- I used to have a skinhead.... see above!
- I'm a music snob... if it's not music I like I won't listen to it..... don't let me near a juke box!!
- I love Sunday roasts with a nap in the afternoon
- My ideal meal out would be fish & chips on a seaside wall with a can of pop....cheap date!!
- I've been knitting since I was a child & I've taught loads of people over the years.... including some male scooterist!!! I won't say who!
- I love 'the kids from fame' ....sad I know but I still listen to it on my i-pod & I was very happy when it came out on DVD
- I don't like the cinema... it's too loud & the screens are too big
- I have a fear of large buildings after seeing the Maryrose as a child. I can't go near St Paul's & I have panic attacks if I'm visiting a new city
- I've seen a ghost
- I would like a St Bernard or a Bernese mountain dog... well if you're going to have a dog have a big one!
- I would like a vintage car.... if I can't have one then I won't drive
- I was born in the wrong era
- I like history & I love finding out about the wars, I've visited several WW1 cemeteries
- I couldn't live without my Sky+
- I like to go to sing-a-long-a..... Rocky Horror is my fave.. me & my friend were caught if full outfits at 5pm in the afternoon by Roger Taylor & his wife.... remember Duran Duran?? How embarrassing??? They were collecting furniture from work as we were leaving
- I like to grow my own veg
- I love animals.... when I was young I used to travel in the boot of the car with the dogs (please note this was before stupid H&S rules) they were better company then my sisters
Phew glad that's over with.... mind you now I sound like a weirdo so maybe I shouldn't have done it!!