Tuesday 24 January 2012

Jewellery

I don't want to sound like an advert for Primark..... not unless they want to send me loads of free stuff!!!.... but when I was purchasing my bedlinen I spotted this jewellery holder


I did buy it for my new crafty area as I don't have that much jewellery but when I got home & started looking I had more then I thought!



I think it looks rather splendid on display & it makes me remember to wear it!

It was only £4 & is double sided so would be great to hang in the wardrobe or on a rail.

I had a lovely surprise yesterday..... I received an email from Sainsbury's saying they had chosen my blog to feature on their website under Beautiful Blogs!!!



I thought it was spam so didn't click on the link..... I checked it out just in case & it's true!!!

It also includes Attic 24...........I'm very chuffed!!!

So what did you think about Birdsong?

I'm not sure..... I think if I hadn't read the book I would've loved it but it lost something coming to screen.
Don't get me wrong I did enjoy it & will be watching again but if you haven't read the book then please do!


Have a good week



12 comments:

  1. well done you. !!! Sainsbury's know a good thing when they see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read the but but enjoyed it last Sunday. I have read a few articles in newspapers and mags saying it has been shelved so often as it was always going to be difficult to put into film, I am not sure I want to read the book though.
    Congrats on getting your blog on the sainsburys website....get you!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was suppose to say- I have not read the BOOK!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Sainsbury's listing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to be recognised by Sainsburys!

    That holder is fab!
    Primark can have some great bits n bobs....still loving the star bedding set....my sister is going to see if our store do it, for her room!

    Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the Sainsburys listing :)

    I've sky plussed Birdsong but haven't watched it yet. I read the book yonks ago when I was at uni so can't really remember that much about the plot. Looking forward to watching it though :)

    Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on the Sainsburys listing!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done with Sainsbury.
    I like the jewellery holder
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mum uses one of these for her jewellery! At least you can see what you want with one glance!

    Well done on the Sainsbury's listing! Fame at last ;o)

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the sainsbury's listing that's great! There are such treasures in PMK, in amongst, though, it has to be said, quite a lot of tat. Worth it though for those bargain nuggets of gold every now and again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations hunny! You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete