Wednesday 6 April 2011

March 2011

April has come so quickly this year.... don't you think?

I was really looking forward to March & my 2 weeks holiday but blink & you've missed it!


But it was a good month..... full of treats & days out.

I was lucky to have today off as it was a crazy Make, Do and Mend last night. It just gets busier every month.... which is a good thing but it's hard work!
I've spent today changing web sites, emailing people about the poppy appeal as we're making corsages to sell...... no rest for me!!

I've recovered from the fair on Sunday.... it was a long day & not as busy as I hoped but hey ho you live & learn. Here's to the next one!

It's going to be a long week for me as I go back tomorrow until next Tuesday..... then after 1 day off I have to work another 5! 1 day off in 10..... damn my retail job!!!
Hence why I've been working so hard today. I have to work in Bristol on Friday but I'm hoping a trip to Cath's will make the day bearable.



My lovely new sign..... I just had to have it!!!

Hope you're all having a great week..... I'll be back when I can.



3 comments:

  1. That sign is just perfect for you - I can understand why you had to have it!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sign definitely meant for you.

    I know what you mean about it being April already - each day of each week of each month seems to be going by far to fast for me at the moment, and I seem to be ending each day with more stuff to do than when I started - how does that work ? The children break up from school tomorrow and I am so ready for it - I know lots of people dread them being home, but I can never wait, and am itching not to have to do the school runs each day, or all the hassle of packed lunches and bits to remember. Best of all, the out of school activities all stop too, so we have days and days entirely to ourselves to do with as we please, just how I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know and we are heading for Easter then before you know it it will be May bank Holiday .......there goes spring!
    try and take a few moments to relax though, or you will make yourself ill, now I sound like my mother!!
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete