Well another year is over & we're all a little wiser (?!)
I feel 2010 went very quick..... didn't you?
So today is Show & Tell
I thought it would be a good idea to re cap 2010 & list my hopes/dreams for 2011
It was a snowy start to the year & Make, Do and Mend was born!
Our first Make, Do and Mend meeting!
Starting to feel like spring :)
Vintage fair followed by my own Handmade Home Fair - a crafty month!!
The worse month of the year... heart broken after Zoe passed away :(
My first 1940's event & the birth of Frazer (the only new addition this year)
2nd 1940's event
My 2nd anniversary & 200th post.
Innocent Big Knit & Make, Do and Mend takes off!!!!!
Starting to get ready for Christmas on Folksy. Meeting Cath Kidston & generally being unwell for the whole month :(
My first sale on Folksy & Etsy :) Things start to get busy
Ended as it started....snowy!!!
Phew so another year over & thanks to blogging I can see it wasn't wasted!
2010 has been an odd year, in one way I feel I've started to get my life on track......I've been trying to set up a craft group & fair for so long but work always gets in the way....... this year I did it! The group has been very successful which makes me very happy :)
The fair is another story but hey you live & learn..... I'm not sure I'm ready for those sort of people, it's a bit cut throat for me so I'll step back thank you very much!!!
But on a sad note it's the year I lost Zoe...... now I know some people will think it's only a cat but this was the first Christmas in 20 years with out her :( On the day it felt odd as me & OH have only spend 2 Christmases without her. We remembered how she climbed the tree when she was a kitten & was very naughty but she always got away with it because she was my baby :)
So moving on what will 2011 bring......
- I turn 40 :( How did that happen???? I'm still 16 aren't I??? I would like to do something special but not sure what......I was thinking of a lovely holiday but I'm a rubbish traveller....hot air balloon??? Zoo keeper for the day???? Maybe a weekend in Edinburgh???? Only 8 months to sort it out!!!
- I must finish my list that I started in 2008!!!! or at least finish my blanket that I started nearly 2 years ago!
- Re decorate the house..... things have been up in the air as we weren't sure if we were moving but I think we're starting put so I want to sort out all those jobs that need doing & paint the living room to make it more homely.
- Continue with Make, Do and Mend..... I'm hoping to set up a children's class in the summer holidays but first I need to get everything in order. Now it's getting very popular I need to get the admin side of things in place
- Attend more craft fairs
- Continue to sell on Folksy/Etsy
- Complete my CV...... I'm hoping for changes this year!
- Sort my back out..... I'd like a full MOT as I've been ill for months now, if it's not my back it's my stomach (pain killers are playing havoc with my tummy) or a cold. I'm going to go to the doctors in the new year & demand more tests
- To make it through the year with all my love ones..... my dad is going to be 70 in April & I'm starting to panic at the idea my parents will leave me at some point :(
- Be a better blogger.... the last few months have been so busy I haven't had time to leave comments or post as much as I would like
- Visit my friend in Lincoln....... I've been wanting to do this for years!
You see I'm not asking for much as I know the year will go so fast, if I can achieve this I'll be happy!
What do you wish for?????
Hope you're 2011 is one to remember :)
PS I know I haven't shared my Christmas gifts with you...... last week was so busy, damn work!! I will take photo's asap as I got a lovely new record player :)