Saturday 22 February 2014

100 Happy Days

What made me happy this week

A pint of cider after a long week!

Spring is in the air

Feeling poorly with a cold, coming home & putting my feet up 

New bargain cushion

Working late & coming home to my girls who had missed me :) 

Finally blogging about my crochet blanket 

Coming home from work & finding my favourite meal waiting for me 

So that was my week….. what made you happy?

The lovely Sarah tagged me a long time ago to answer questions about myself. I've been meaning to get around to doing it….. sorry Sarah!



So here we go….


1. What is a nickname you've had/have? Josie-Mary (as a child) & Loon (now I'm older!)

2. Spring/summer/autumn or winter? Autumn

3. If you could be any animal for a day, what would you be and why? A cat, I'd love to cap nap in bed all day!

4. What's your favourite hot beverage? Tea in the morning, Ovaltine before bedtime

5. You win an all expenses paid holiday for one week, where do you go and why? Lapland to see the reindeers & hopefully the northern lights

6. In a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? I have no idea! 

7. I want to come and visit you for a day, where would we go and what would we do? To the zoo!! Followed by afternoon tea followed by a few pints of cider!

8. If you could learn any skill, what would it be and why? Learn to sew so I could make my own clothes 

9. You're stranded on a desert island and can only take 5 albums to listen to, what are they? I don't really do albums, I have playlists which include a real mixture of music but I guess I would take something by The Men They Couldn't Hang & The Alarm 

10. Name a celebrity crush. Morrrissey 

11. What is your favourite flavour ice cream? Mint choc chip 

I won't tag anyone as I'm really late in replying 

Back soon










3 comments:

  1. That dinner looks amazing, coming home to that would definitely make me happy.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dinner looks lovely - definitely all things to make the heart sing a little more

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww your cats are so cute!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here

    ReplyDelete