Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter


I hope you're all having a lovely long weekend!

I was off yesterday & today so 2 out of 4 isn't bad!

On Thursday me & my special friend Helen decided very last minute to go to see this..


It was fab...... although the songs were mixed up & they added bits which I thought was a bit wrong!

Me & Helen giggled lots, sang & even danced!

It was just what I needed after a rubbish day :(

I found out I didn't get the job I went for...... this was not just any job, this was my dream job..... the job I've been wanting for about 14 years!!

I didn't get it because I didn't have enough experience!!! Didn't even get the assistant job........ they found someone who fitted the store profile better..... mmm to me that sounds like I didn't look the part!

I'm gutted & it has changed my ideas of this well know company...... if I don't look good enough to work there then I'm not good enough to buy their stuff!!!!

I had a great day in Bridport yesterday, be back to show you my goodies soon


8 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you didn't get the job, Joe...! Though I'm certain these things happen for a reason: I didn't get my dream job (I'm talking in London about 12 years ago), and I was DEVASTATED, it was the accumulation of everything I wanted to do. But by staying a bit longer in the job I already had I got to know someone who's now my husband... so I'm eternally grateful to the people who didn't hire me!!

    Things will work out, I have every faith in you!!

    Catherine xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear this Joe......not what you wanted and very annoying too....I expect.....

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter, lovely Joe. That is really awful. I'm sorry you didn't get the job but it sounds like you're better off without it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter, I hope you've had a fabulous weekend.

    Sorry to hear about the job - more fool them!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you didn't et the job!! Their loss!! Hope you have a lovely Easter!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well rats! So sorry you didn't get your dream job! The Sound of Music outing sounds fun though -- good to laugh and be silly at times, isn't it?
    And I'm going to hop over to Pinterest right now to find you. Isn't it fun but so darned addictive ;)!?

    ReplyDelete