Tuesday 19 July 2011

All the fun of the fair.....


On Saturday I headed off to sell at the first Exeter Vintage & Handmade Fair

Wow what a day!!!

It was so busy..... gotta take your hat off to Shelley & Cassie who organised it, they had over 1,000 people through the door!

Some people complained it was too busy but hey better then not busy!


This was the view behind me

The only problem with being so busy was I couldn't take many photo's or spend any pennies.... in both sense!


My next door neighbours

The Southwest Lindy Hoppers went down a storm


People were dancing in the aisles.... fantastic!


My table..... couldn't get to the front to take photo's!

Can you see Mr Fox?


I put a very large price tag on because:
  1. He took hours & hours to make
  2. I love him!!!


You can see more/better photo's on this blog


And to top it off my friend brought me these lovely flowers :)

My best seller....




All in all it was a great day & I'm looking forward to the November one...... better get knitting!!

I have my first interview tomorrow....nervous? Moi?

I found out today that John Lewis are unlikely to recruit this side of Christmas..... boo!!

It's Make, Do and Mend tomorrow so a very busy week for me...... back soon, have a good week


2 comments:

  1. Lovely to meet you. I had a great time looking round all the tables
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the interviewing going?

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete