Monday 13 December 2010

A Christmas List....

Hello everyone..... good weekend?

I had a good time in the big city & my back held up. On the way back to the station we stopped off for coffee in one of my favourite pubs..... check out this amazing fire place...




I saw this Christmas list on Floss's blog & I thought it would be fun..... here goes....

1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? 
Hot chocolate at home - Cider in the pub!!!
 
2. Turkey or Ham?

Can I have both? I love turkey it's my favourite roast but OH hates it so we only have it once a year.... the best thing about Christmas ... that & bread sauce :)
 
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?

I love real trees, I try to get a potted one so it can go in the garden. I don't always have a tree so it's a bit hit & miss..... I've found a lovely retro fake tree this year!


 
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?

ooohhh yes please! OH won't let me :( My parents always have lights in the garden, it makes me smile.
 
5. Snowball fights or sleddin’?

Sledding..... I'll use anything....bin bags, trays.... I'm not fussy!

6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?

I don't like shopping!
 
7. Favorite Christmas song?

ooohh I love them all..... I have been known to reindeer dance to the Phil Spector Christmas CD!

 
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?

Love 'em
 
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?

Never.... if you know me you'll know I like a nice sing song to Christmas tunes. I drive everyone mad at work!
 
10. Stockings before or after presents?

Before
 
11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you?

I don't go anywhere...... for the last 20 years me & OH have spent it alone, I like it that way. In fact I don't get out my PJ's! It's the same every year....turkey, bottle of real coke & then a nap with my pussy cats.... bliss!!
 
12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?

mmmm nope.... sorry :( 
 
13. What do you do after presents and dinner?

Sleep!!!
 
14. What is your favorite holiday smell?

Christmas trees.... I also love the smell of Yankee candles silver bells
 
15. Ice skating or walking around the mall?

Can I watch ice skating??? Don't like doing it but rather watch then shop!
 
16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?

Christmas day....... Christmas eve is just wrong!
 
17. Favorite Christmas memory?

Waking up early when I was very young to find Father Christmas had left me & my sisters a monkey hanging from the end of our beds..... you should have heard the screams!!!


 
18. Favorite Part about winter?

Jack Frost, Christmas music, jumpers, hats, porridge..... I like winter :)
 
19. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? 

Now that would be telling!!!!!!!

If you've enjoyed reading my Christmas list why not give it ago.... here's the questions if you want to cut & paste

1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?
2. Turkey or Ham?
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
5. Snowball fights or sleddin’?
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
7. Favorite Christmas song?
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
10. Stockings before or after presents?
11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you?
12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?
13. What do you do after presents and dinner?
14. What is your favorite holiday smell?
15. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?
17. Favorite Christmas memory?
18. Favorite Part about winter?
19. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?


Fancy seeing Nanny in his ribbon corsage...



Check out my Folksy Christmas shop for the special offer.... be quick last orders Sunday 19th December.

I'll be back later this week.



3 comments:

  1. Yay this is fun! I'll try and post mine out today!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was fun, think I am pretty much the same as you on most parts as well!!

    We came into town yesterday and even before we parked it was so manic and stressful that I was tempted to just turn around and go straight back home again - only the thought of coffee and cake at Boston Tea Party kept me going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, look at nanny, how cute! Love that monkey too.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Hen xxx

    ReplyDelete