Sunday 21 September 2008

First blog



This is my first blog so it's all a bit new to me......Why I'm I doing this???? I think one of the reasons is because of the 'old fella' pictured above. I lost Charlie at the age of 16 on the 10th September & since then I have felt a bit lonely & low......so I thought I'd give this ago.

I also wanted somewhere I can have a bit of a rant & moan without friends & family knowing!!!! Is this the reason most people so this???

Not sure if my life is interesting enough for blogging but I'll soon find out.....

5 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Niceto meet you.....have we meet b4????
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's you.....i won't put your name.....i'm so glad your here!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm so sorry to hear about your moggie! I don' know what I'd do if I lost my Rosie! I think most people do it for that reason. I started my blog to keep a record of my progress with my house and it's gone from there ( and so has the old house!) - I've since moved. I think you'll enjoying blogging, it's great fun!

    Sian x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI THERE,
    A BIG W.E.L.C.O.M.E TO BLOGLAND!
    SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR CAT!
    BUT I`M GLAD THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO START BLOGGING... AS THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO BE... WHEN NEEDEING CHEERING UP AND FINDING COMFORT, AND GREAT PLACE TO MAKE WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPS ALONG THE WAY!

    I KNOW ALL OF THIS FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE! LOL

    HUGS & KISSES
    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your cat. It's such an awful thing and I know how sad you will have felt. I hope blogging will at least take your mind off it for a bit...
    Best wishes
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete