Saturday 27 February 2016

What I Made In 2015

WARNING: Photo overload!

I always enjoy looking back over the year to see what I made..... so here we go!



A gift for Hugo


Berets..... lots of berets!!




My victory jumper in time for VE day 


Land girl to join my service boys 


1940's brooch


Victory brooch for VE day


Land girl jumper knitted from some free wool I was given


Tom Cat & his Mrs!


More berets!


Acorn brooch for autumn 


Christmas cardigan 


Getting ready for my only fair of 2015....... and I think my very last :-(


Bow scarves 


Finally finding the right mustard for my bow scarf 


Wearing my bow scarf in a different way!


Christmas gift for Hugo


Christmas gift for Matthew


And that's it!!
I don't think I made as much as I did in 2014 but I'm still impressed :-)

I re thinking my business in 2016........ it's going to be a tough decision but I think I will be giving up selling my makes!

But what will I make???

I've been selling for about 10 years so it's going to be hard but I don't push it as much as I should & then I don't sell as much so I end up disappointed. Also the fairs are getting more expensive & sometime no one comes so you spend money on tables & with no customers.

I will of course still knit for myself but really there's only so many cardigans a girl can have!!

I need to get my thinking cap on!





2 comments:

  1. Oh I know that feeling about craft fairs and selling makes. I ended up giving a load of my stuff away or selling it at reduced prices. I wish I had ideas for creations I make, as you say there are only so many cardigans or brooches anyone can have!
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to say - great knits, and crocheted santa
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete