Friday 25 October 2013

Time off.....


It's been over 3 months since I last had some time off from work & boy do I need it!

I had to work Monday & Tuesday as my deputy is not ready to run the store alone for a whole week but at least I get 5 days off.

I'm still trying to shake off this cold so I'm being very lazy, I've got a busy week next week so must feel better.

I need to finish my rabbit slipper order for the local shop


Plus make lots of things for the next Crikey fair in November.

My head is spinning with new ideas but I don't have enough time to make it all.

OH goes away this afternoon until Monday so that should give me some time to crack on.... if you see me on FB or Twitter please tell me off!!!




3 comments:

  1. Ooo enjoy your time off and rest rest rest! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time off. I know what you mean about head spinning with ideas!
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete