Friday 28 June 2013

Lovely weekend!


So another week has passed & I haven't told you about my lovely weekend.


Although the sun didn't shine as much as we wanted & it rained we still had a great time!


My new brooches!


My lovely neighbour for the weekend...... Sam from Peagreen Furniture
her candles are lovely!
(Photo from Soap Daze)


The brilliant Blitz and Peaces kept us entertain!


Kate's beautiful caravan & goodies!


I fell in love with this camper!

It was great to catch up with so many people ..... Hen,  Julie, & Donna to name but a few!

You can read more about it here, here and here
You might even spot some familiar faces in the last link!

Now I'm off to make things for the next one...... see you all there!




4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun (if slightly wet!). If it's an annual event I will look out for it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the caravan as well! Nifty!
    Read any good books lately? I could use a few more titles to add to my list!
    All the best,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have also fallen in love with the camper!

    noodleBubble X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely and your booth is so sweet!! Love all your brooches!! Have a wonderful day and weekend! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete