Friday 19 August 2016

July 2016



We're half way through August & I'm only just getting around to blogging about July!
The weeks & months always go so fast, I feel like a hamster on a wheel!

So July........ remembering the Somme, day out to a 1940's weekend, lots of knitting, cats socks, spending time in beds with the cats, lots of walking, finally getting in my old dress, new PM, Prince Charles visiting Exeter, Andy winning Wimbledon, remembering Teddy & lots of work!!

Phew..... it sounds like a busy month.

It's been a year since I gave up the fundraising job & I'm enjoying being back in the shop. However I've now agreed to do the Ebay shop for all 9 shops..... what a fool!! 
As it's so busy in the shop I'm finding I'm doing more work at home so hence the lack of time. But..... everything we sell will help the animals so it's worth it.
You can find our shop here


Be back soon!






3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love anything from the 1930's and 1940's and I do share videos of music and other stuff from that period on my blog sometimes. You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love anything from the 1930's and 1940's and I do share videos of music and other stuff from that period on my blog sometimes. You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your reviews of the month, it's great to catch up and remember all that's been happening. Sounds like you are going to be very busy in the future - good luck with the ebaying, but I bet it will raise you plenty of money

    ReplyDelete