Monday 2 May 2016

April 2016


Yep another month as gone.

Lots of making this month, 2 vintage pot holders, lace socks, Land Girl for my Etsy shop, green bow scarf & started my second Victory jumper in a summer colour way.

I aso brought a new cardigan, celebrated the Queen's 90th birthday, saw Mike Peters & drooled over the knitwear in Home Fires.

I enjoyed a few days at home with the cats & tried very hard to eat healthy, since I was told by the hospital I have to lose over 5 stone before they will operate on my Gallstones :-( 

It's not going to happen so I guess I'll have to live with the pain but I'm very aware I've put on over a stone in a year so it doesn't hurt to try to lose that. I'm 1/2 way through my 'Saints' food box from a local lady, all Slimming World friendly & very tasty.

Wish me luck!





2 comments:

  1. My mum has done SW for a number of years now and she's loving it. She is a really fussy eater and has managed to make it work - and she likes a drink or two too!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another busy month! I'm sorry to hear that you have to wait to have the op but I am sure you will do great with your healthy eating plan all those meals certainly look very delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete