Saturday 11 April 2015

March 2015


One of my favourite months has come & gone in a flash!

It was a funny old month....... my phone was stolen from my shop so I had to find the money to buy a new one, no it wasn't insured! At least I now have a very lovely iPhone 6. I had a great week off which went far to fast, me & the cats enjoyed the eclipse in the chilly garden, spent a day with the family, started my Victory jumper, finding boot sale treasures, treating myself to the fabulous A stitch in Time knitting book, enjoying spring flowers & watching The Imitation Game.

I also managed 2 brilliant gigs...... Mike Peters & Stiff Little Fingers

We're nearly halfway through April, why does time go so quickly?
It's starting to stress me out :( 



1 comment:

  1. Hiya!
    The eclipse was an epic fail here!!
    Got up and ready on my day off especially to watch.....so sad!
    Today I'm off to Leek, to sort out props for the photo shoot!
    Exciting!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete