Friday 12 December 2014

November 2014


oh boy oh boy I've been away for weeks!

November started really good..... I sold lots of poppies to raise money for The British Legion, decorated our charity Christmas tree, spent an afternoon travelling around the city on old buses & went to see the fabulous Amsterdam.

It then went pear shape on the 11th when water started coming through the ceiling :(
An emergency roofer was called & I was told I needed a new roof.
After weeks of phone calls & roofers not turning up I've finally got it sorted.

The end of the month saw me celebrating my friends 40th birthday...... I can't believe we met just after her 18th!!

I also had 2 craft fairs at the end of the month. The 1st one was at Exeter library, although I only sold 1 brooch I did enjoy the talk given by Amanda Prowse. Have you read any of her books? I haven't but I might be tempted now.

Crikey was a real success for me this year with my bow scarves being the best seller.
I also have a number of orders from the fair so unfortunately my Christmas jumper is on the back burner..... maybe next year!

Only 2 weeks until the big day...... why does time go so fast?



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a busy and productive November, excusing the roof issues. I remember waking up one morning and hearing a bang.. walking into my kitchen and seeing water pouring through the roof!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete